Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I am really looking forward to this...

Alien Planet looks to be very interesting. It's based off of Wayne Barlowe's Expedition. I found this book my senior year of high school in Los Alamos in our little local book store. I loved it. In the same vein as this program was The Future is Wild which was also run on the Discovery Channel. Since I was a kid, world building exercises have held my attention far, far more than anything else: Dougal Dixon's After Man and New Dinosaurs being good examples. Of the ones that I have participated in, James Nicoll's Behind the Green Door has been the most fun. James and my discussion of sea going ratites from another thread seems to be in the plans to be fed back in.

Anyways, I gotta get some paperwork done for turning over my rotation at 1 pm to the next lucky soul. ha ha ha.

No comments: