Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Notes

Don't worry today's baby picture will be out. We'll have official stats too. We have a Dr's appointment at 9:40 for Baby Baird.

In otehr news, I finished The Pentagon's New Map. Talk about wishy washy wishful thinking. The first and most damning thing that I have to say about it is that its almost purely ancedotal in writing. Its his experiences, thoughts and vision on national security as an analyst in that field. The problem is that only evidence other than handwaving is his map he drew. Beyond that, there's no hard economic data present. There's no demographic data. There's nothing other than him just coming out and hoo-rahing his vision and mocking the others. I'll give specific examples and quotes later. I gotta get to my daughter's Dr Appointment.

No comments: