Wednesday, February 22, 2006

More citation fallout

My boss just called me in to explain an email from that researcher. I had already talked with the gentleman in question and he just asked that I clarify the atrributions. Apparently simultaneously when he wrote me, he wrote a scathing message to my boss. My boss wanted me to exoplain. I did and that the researcher was happy with me adding citations to the posts. I did so for the other posts that were not related to his work too. My boss was initially extremely unhappy, but as I explained, and especially after I showed how shocked and upset I was myself, he became more amused...at me....not the situation.

Talk about getting rattled.

He just told me to be more careful after quizzing me if this was a professional blog or a personal one. I made that very clear it was my personal blog.


No comments: